- A very elegant four bedroom 1920's home with a modern open plan extension
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors onto garden
- Well presented accommodation arranged over three floors
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Family room with wood burning stove
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family room
- Garden studio
- Well stocked mature gardens
- Highly sought after location within walking distance of the town centre
- Catchment for the reputable John Hampden primary school
- London Marylebone in just 37 minutes from Haddenham & Thame parkway
A generous period town house enjoying elegant accommodation arranged over three floors, within walking distance of Thame town centre.
Originally constructed in the 1920’s, 25 Chinnor Road is a well proportioned period house forming part of an imposing terrace row with the advantage of rear access, off street parking and lovely gardens extending to 75’ in depth. Internally the property boasts generous accommodation arranged over three floors and recent extensions to the ground floor and second floor have increased the footprint. The ground floor kitchen extension was constructed approximately 11 years ago to create a stylish open plan room, connecting to the original dining room and fitted with an extensive range of cupboard and drawer units and integrated appliances. A separate utility room and cloakroom are also accessed from the kitchen and bi-fold doors open directly onto the rear garden. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a family room/study currently used as a music room and a bay fronted sitting room located to the front with natural timber flooring and an attractive open fireplace. Bedroom accommodation extends over the first and second floor and particular mention is made of the master bedroom suite, recently converted from an attic extension to provide a generous bedroom with shower room. Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the accommodation.
Outside, the property enjoys a convenient position on the end of a small terrace with vehicular access available to the rear. One off street parking space is located to the bottom of the rear garden, behind the detached timber potting shed. Pedestrian access is also available into the rear of the garden via the side of the property. The rear garden itself extends to 75’ in depth and is full of mature trees and shrubs providing a well stocked flower garden. There is a terrace accessed from the kitchen and further space to the rear of the garden.