- A magnificent five bedroom Victorian home, located within the much sought after Kings Road just a short walk from the town centre
- Recently extended to provide five double bedrooms and three bathrooms, arranged over three floors
- Impressive 23' open plan kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Dining/family room
- 17'7 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room
- Off street parking
- Generous mature garden to the rear
- Ideally located within a short walk of the town centre
- Many original features including stained glass, a Victorian post box and open fireplaces
- No onward chain
A magnificent Victorian town house located within the much sought after Kings Road, just a short walk from the picturesque town centre.
Originally constructed during the early 1900’s, 7 Kings Road is a well proportioned semi-detached period house within generous mature gardens, forming part of an imposing residential street, ideally positioned within a short walk of the historic town centre. Internally the property boasts generous accommodation arranged over three floors, with the current owners extending further to provide substantial and adaptable living. The ground floor kitchen extension was constructed approximately 5 years ago to create a stylish open plan room, connecting the original kitchen to a dining area, flooded with natural light and opening directly out to the garden. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a bay fronted sitting room with a fireplace, a dining/family room and a cloakroom.
Bedroom accommodation extends over the first and second floor and particular mention is made of the incredible master bedroom suite, extending to 17’7 and enjoying a fabulous en-suite bathroom. Two further bedrooms and a modern bathroom are located on the first floor, with two further bedrooms and a well appointed shower room are located on the second floor.
Outside, the property enjoys a prominent position within Kings Road, benefiting from garaging and ample off street parking at the front, enclosed by a retained brick wall. The rear garden itself extends to approximately 75’ in depth and is laid predominantly to lawn with a mixture of flower and shrub borders. There is a terrace accessed from the kitchen and further space to the rear of the garden.
This lovely home offers a unique opportunity to acquire a five bedroom period property within the town, ideally positioned for access to John Hampden Primary School, the town centre and the M40 for London and Birmingham. A comprehensive railway service is also located at nearby at Haddenham & Thame Parkway providing an unrivalled service to London Marylebone in just 37 minutes