- A very well presented three bedroom home
- Highly sought after village location
- Recently replaced kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- A generous 26' living room
- Recently refurbished family room/play room
- Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with shower
- Recently refurbished cloakroom
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Private courtyard to the front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and solar panels
- London Marylebone in 37 minutes
- Wonderful village location with an outstanding school
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home located within a highly sought after Buckinghamshire village.
Situated within a small development on the outskirts of this picturesque village, 18 Hilltop is a generous three bedroom family home originally constructed during the 1980’s. This well presented family home has been recently extended and updated to include a wonderful contemporary kitchen/breakfast room.
Internally the property enjoys two entrance hall’s, the central entrance benefiting from a utility cupboard and a recently updated cloakroom. The garage has been recently converted to provide a spacious family/playroom extending to 15’ in length with glazed double doors opening to the front courtyard. Of particular note is the stunning kitchen/breakfast room, recently re-fitted with a range of shaker style cupboard and drawer units with natural wood work surfaces. The kitchen has a range of integrated appliances including a Zanussi dishwasher, electric oven and extractor hood, with a Bosch five ring gas hob. Further accommodation includes a 26’ living room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three spacious bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom with a shower over.
Externally the property has off street parking for two vehicles at the front, with gated access opening to a private paved courtyard to the front enjoying a westerly aspect. The rear garden is laid predominantly to lawn with a paved terrace for entertaining, gated access opens to a footpath at the rear.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom family home ideally located within this highly sought after village, offering an outstanding primary school, good restaurants, a range of shopping facilities and all within close proximity of Haddenham & Thame parkway for access into London Marylebone (37 minutes).