- A RARELY AVAILABLE HIDDEN GEM WITH THREE BEDROOMS AND A FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED THROUGHOUT
- ONE OF THE BEST SPOTS IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE WITH STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- BEAUTIFULLY LIGHT AND SPACIOUS WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND DOUBLE ASPECT ROOMS
- SITTING/DINING ROOM ENJOYS A WOOD BURNING STOVE AND LOVELY FIREPLACE
- PARKING AND A GARDEN
EXCEPTIONAL HOME AT AN EXCEPTIONAL PRICE ..This is one of those hidden treasures that you would never know is there. I’ve known this village all my life but never came across this lovely enclave of period homes. Sunnymeade Cottage is a charming Victorian detached cottage with a delightful outlook over the village church. We are amazed how much light there is with deep windows and lofty ceilings giving a real sense of airiness and space. The current owners clearly love their home and are reluctantly moving within the village due to a growing family. They have worked tirelessly to improve just about ever aspect of this endearing cottage. On the ground floor there is a 23ft double aspect sitting/dining room, refitted kitchen with utility space and a refurbished downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms including two exceptional doubles and a single together with a recently fitted bathroom. There is off road parking currently for one although this could possible be enhanced to provide a further parking space and the garden is just across the way but can be seen from the cottage. The location right in the heart of the oldest part of this absolutely top drawer village simply cannot be surpassed .