- A stunning contemporary house of 2635sq.ft, providing stylish living to an exceptional standard
- Highly sought after location in the heart of the village and within a short walk of the popular primary school
- Four double bedrooms
- An impressive master suite with walk in fully fitted dressing room and separate shower room
- Guest suite with separate shower room
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room designed by kitchen specialists 'Watermark'
- Large sitting room with high quality media & cinema equipment built in
- Playroom/reception room and separate study
- Lovely landscaped gardens with a substantial paved terrace
- Large gated driveway
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware throughout
- Underfloor heating and 0.14W/m2K U-value insulation
- Viewing highly recommended
A stylish contemporary house recently designed by the award winning architect Lynn Palmer.
Offering the most stylish in modern day energy efficient designs, this beautifully appointed and extremely spacious contemporary home has been meticulously designed to create wonderful open plan living with a large element of glazing providing a multitude of natural light. Internally the property has been finished to exceptionally high standards and particular mention is made of the impressive kitchen/dining /family room. Fitted by local kitchen specialists ‘Watermark’ the kitchen has a comprehensive range of white units with a bank of eye level appliances including, three Neff ovens, an integrated fridge/freezer. A separate island unit is fitted with a Dekton stone work surface, flowing into a Spekva timber bistro bar, with integrated hob an, extractor hood and boiling water tank. This wonderful room extends onto the garden with bi-folding doors and is fitted throughout with a Minoli porcelain tiled floor. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a separate playroom, a study and a wonderful sitting room with built in high quality media equipment. To the first floor the master suite is located overlooking the rear garden, with a well appointed shower room and a large walk in dressing room, fitted throughout with Osborne bespoke furniture. The dressing room also offers potential for a fifth bedroom. The remainder of the first floor comprises a guest bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached through twin timber gates opening to a substantial area of off street parking for several vehicles. The front garden has been landscaped with box hedging and further planting. The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and is completely enclosed with timber fencing, the garden is laid with artificial lawn and a slate terrace provides a substantial area for entertaining and 'Al-fesco’ dining. In our opinion this spectacular home offers a very unique opportunity to acquire a stunning contemporary home, situated within the heart of the highly sought after village of Long Crendon with good access to the station for Marylebone (37 minutes) and just a short walk from the reputable village school