- A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home with master & guest bedroom suites
- Fabulous re-fitted part vaulted kitchen/dining room with appliances and granite work surfaces
- Recently constructed contemporary self-contained annex
- Updated to include new boiler and pressurised plumbing, uPVC double glazed windows, modern sanitary ware, modern oak and ceramic tile floor coverings
- Spacious living room with JOTUL wood burner
- Off street parking, garage and secluded gardens
- Walking distance from Haddenham & Thame Parkway for access into London, Oxford & Birmingham
Ideally situated within this picturesque Buckinghamshire village, just a short stroll from the reputable St Mary’s primary school and Haddenham & Thame parkway, 8 Slave Hill is a wonderful family home, extended and refurbished to provide stylish living with the unique addition of a contemporary cedar clad self-contained annex complete with kitchenette and WC.Internally, the property boasts a part vaulted kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of modern cream fronted cupboard and drawer units, an extensive range of integrated German appliances and is finished with granite work surfaces. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a spacious entrance hall with oak floor, an updated cloakroom, a utility with plumbing for appliances, a useful study with built-in shelving, a family room and a generous sitting room with a bright dual aspect and contemporary JOTUL wood burning stove. To the first floor are five bedrooms and a family bathroom with a modern white suite. Unusually the first floor includes both a spacious double aspect master bedroom with dressing area/en-suite shower room and additional guest bedroom which also features a modern en-suite shower room. Uniquely, 8 Slave Hill includes a wonderful self-contained cedar wood annex constructed in 2017. This modern timber framed structure has been insulated to very high standards and features a spacious vaulted living space complete with kitchenette and separate WC. Offering separate access from the main house this modern design would make a lovely office complete with CAT 6 data wiring or simply a spacious granny/teenage annex.Externally, the property forms part of a small ‘no-through’ road. Off street parking and a double garage with electric door is located at the front of the property and to the rear, the gardens offer a sunny south-westerly aspect and offer a good degree of seclusion. Laid mainly to lawn the gardens include a terrace laid to patio for entertaining and raised vegetable patch to the side aspect.