- Attractive linked detached family home set on a private road
- Kitchen breakfast room with stylish kitchen cabinets with beautiful silestone work surfaces and integrated appliances including dishwasher fridge freezer, oven and washer dryer
- Spacious living room with doors opening out on to the rear garden
- Master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite shower room
- Stylish white sanitary ware
- Vanity units to the bathroom
- Range of built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Single garage
- Small development of only 4 new homes
- Help to buy - Call for further details
FOUR BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED HOMES AFFORDING
SPECTACULAR DESIGN AND LUXURY. PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE. HELP TO BUY.
This impressive three bedroom home is tucked away on a private road, finished throughout to Rectory’s exacting standards, ensuring only the highest quality and locally-sourced materials are used.
Complimenting the surrounding village, there are a mixture of
exterior finishes from brick to stone. All kitchens and bathrooms have been selected by our interior designers, so you can be assured that they are finished in style.
Each home flows nicely from the front door to the rear garden through either beautiful bi-fold doors or high quality french doors, both afford the living space plenty of natural light and an airy feel. Every master bedroom benefits from an en-suite,
with built-in wardrobes.
All homes are created with meticulous attention to detail, comprising of carefully selected specification, including stylish, contemporary kitchens with a range of integrated appliances, luxurious bathroom suites and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
THE RECTORY DIFFERENCE AS STANDARD
Only properties in prime locations.
The elevations are full of character and sit well within the local environment.
Mored time is spent than the average developer on the materials to ensure the quality, plus we do not have all the same house types.
The specification is higher than most as everything is included as standard and not an upgrade, such as
Underfloor heating to the ground floor
Ceramic flooring to kitchen and bathrooms
Oak newel posts and handrails
wood burning stove.
Excellent selection of kitchen cabinets making the use of all the space to maximize storage
Silestone work tops
Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
Shower and bath in en-suites where space permits
Solid core internal doors
We are passionate about what we do