- A HANDSOME PERIOD DETACHED HOME WITH FIVE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- WADDESDON SCHOOL AND GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREAS
- DETACHED ANNEXE / HOME OFFICE WITH WORKSHOPS
- UPDATED AND MODERNISED IN RECENT YEARS TO PROVIDE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACES
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LOVELY RURAL HOME
An impressive home on so many levels with character features and a contemporary open plan layout you have the best of both worlds. It has been extended and modernised over recent years and now enjoys underfloor heating downstairs as well as an open fire in the sitting room. There are four reception spaces on the ground floor as well as a kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor you will find a lovely principal bedroom with dressing area and ensuite bathroom. There are four further bedrooms and two more bathrooms. The detached annexe was built in 2005 and offers huge amounts of flexibility, perhaps a home office or a lovely guest suite and of course perfect for maturing relatives. With a wrap around garden and a view towards the Church to the rear and farm land to the front. You really have a feel for rural life here.