- A very stylish five bedroom detached contemporary home
- Highly sought after location within a quiet village lane, close to walks
- Substantial open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a range of integrated Bosch appliances
- Sitting room with fireplace, family room/study
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Master suite of bedroom, dressing room and shower room
- Guest bedroom suite and two further bedrooms
- Substantial bedroom suite to the second floor
- Ample off street parking and 17' garage
- Rear garden extending to approximately 100' in length
- Gas fired under floor heating
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- Excellent access to M40 and Princes Risborough station for London Marylebone (under 40 minutes)
A beautifully constructed five bedroom contemporary house, enjoying generous grounds and tucked away within a quiet village lane, close to open fields.
Oakley Lane is a highly regarded location situated on the outskirts of this popular village, offering a quiet setting close to the most picturesque country walks. The village itself offers a fine selection of shops, two outstanding schools and excellent connections to London (Marylebone in just 37 minutes)
Recently completed to exacting standards by the reputable developer Mario Agassi homes, the property has been designed to create generous open plan living arranged over three floors, including a stunning kitchen/breakfast room extending to 27’ at the rear, with bi-fold doors opening to the large rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss cupboard and drawer units with stone work surfaces and a separate island unit. The integrated appliances are by Bosch and the floor tiles are by Minoli. Further accommodation includes a sitting room with open fireplace, a separate study/family room and a utility room. To the first floor is a master suite of bedroom, dressing room and shower room, a guest bedroom suite and two further bedrooms. To the second floor is an amazing room ideal for a home office, au pair/teenagers suite and extending to an impressive 21’ x 19’.
Outside, the property is well set back from the lane to provide generous off street parking for 6-7 vehicles and an area laid to lawn. The garage extends to 17’ in length and has a personnel door to the entrance hall. The rear garden extends to an impressive 100’ in length, laid to lawn with outside lighting and a generous stone terrace ideal for entertaining.
Properties within Oakley Lane are seldom available to the market and with only a small number of brand new, individual homes available this is a very unique opportunity. Picturesque walks are also available throughout The Chiltern Ridgeway paths and with the High Street just a short walk away this really is a wonderful part of the village.