- For Sale by order of the LPA Receivers
- A most unique village home recently extended and completely re-modelled, in need of completing
- 39' part glazed, open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Sitting room with oak flooring
- Utility room and ground floor shower room
- Substantial subterranean media and family room
- Garden room/home office
- Master bedroom suite with balcony and views
- Superb village location adjoining playing fields
- PLEASE NOTE: The property remains uncompleted and a full list of remedial works can be obtained from the selling agent
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- Accommodation extending to 3,500 sq.ft
For Sale by order of the LPA Receivers, a recently extended village house enjoying views over adjoining playing fields, yet in need of further remedial works to complete a superb home.
Originally constructed during the 1980’s and comprising just four bungalows within this quiet cul-de-sac, 1 Godfeys Close is a unique property, recently re-designed and extended to provide adaptable living space . Please note the property requires further remedial works to complete this project with a full summary available from the selling agent.
Internally the property has been designed to provide bright and spacious, open plan reception rooms including a substantial open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room extending to 39’ in length. The kitchen has been partially installed but still in need of further work to complete this part of the property. Of particular note are the basement rooms providing a 21’ media room, a separate family room extending to 23’ and finally opening to an external studio offering annexe potential. To the first floor are three bedrooms including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and balcony with views, two further bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. Bedroom three has a dormer window in need of completing.
Externally the property is enclosed with large timber gates opening to an area of off street parking. The garden is low maintenance and located adjacent to the house yet adjoining the village playing fields with further views beyond. A large terrace provides an area for entertaining.
In our opinion there are very few properties available to the market with such potential, however there still remains a substantial level of works to complete this property to a high standard. The village also offers fabulous facilities with two superb pubs/restaurants and excellent communications to Oxford & London for the commuter.