- A delightful four bedroom detached family home, forming part of a peaceful 'family friendly' cul-de-sac
- Recently re-designed and extended open plan kitchen/dining room
- 20' extended sitting room
- Family room
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Generous off street parking for three cars
- Lovely mature rear garden offering a good degree of privacy
- Gas fired central heating (recently replaced boiler and radiators)
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Highly sought after location within a picturesque market town
- Good access to London Marylebone (under 40 minutes from station)
A generous four bedroom detached family home, recently extended and modernised to provide a stylish interior.
Forming part of this quiet residential cul-de-sac, ideal for family friendly living, 4 Stuart Way is a stunning home recently extended and refurbished to provide a very stylish open plan kitchen/dining room. The property is located within a thriving market town, within walking distance of the town centre, schools and parks, yet wonderfully connected to London Marylebone (under 40 minutes) and Oxford.
The property has been extended and modernised in recent years and particular mention is made of the stylish kitchen/dining room, extending to almost 25’ in length and recently re-fitted and designed to provide a lovely sociable space. The kitchen itself is fitted with a comprehensive range of gloss cupboard and drawer units in ‘Dove grey’ with a gleaming white work surface and tiling. Integrated appliances include a Bosch induction hob, a dishwasher, larder fridge and indesit double oven. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a generous 20’ sitting room with views of the garden, a separate family room/office with good storage and a cloakroom.
To the first floor the property enjoys four good sized bedrooms, including three doubles. The family bathroom is also spacious with a well appointed suite and a shower over the bath.
Externally, generous off street parking for three vehicles is available to the front and a further area laid to lawn to provide further parking if required. To the rear is a lovely mature garden, laid predominately to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs. There are two area’s for entertaining including a terrace directly accessed from the kitchen and sitting room, with a further timber decking located at the bottom of the garden to catch the last of the summer sun. In our opinion this is a good opportunity to acquire a competitively priced four bedroom detached family home, well positioned within a well regarded location offering good access to the thriving town centre and just a short walk from Barley Hill primary school and Lord Williams’s