- A beautifully refurbished four bedroom detached family home
- Quiet family friendly environment, whilst just a short walk to the station
- Recently re-designed open plan kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors onto garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, walk in larder and utility room
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Dining room and bespoke conservatory with under floor heating
- Master bedroom with recently replaced en-suite shower room
- Double garage and ample off street parking
- Generous landscaped gardens to the rear
- Highly sought after village location within catchment of Grammar schools
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
A refurbished and extended four bedroom detached property, wonderfully located within an exclusive development.
Ideally situated forming part of a small development within this picturesque Buckinghamshire village, just a short stroll from the reputable St Mary’s primary school and Haddenham & Thame parkway, 2 Wykeham Gate is a wonderful family home, extended and refurbished to provide stylish internal living.
Internally, the property boasts generous living arranged over two floors and particular mention is made of the contemporary open plan kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors opening to the garden. Recently re-fitted in grey modern units with granite work surfaces the kitchen also features a large central island, providing a large granite work surface to offer a sociable breakfast bar area. The kitchen has a number of integrated Neff appliances including an inset double oven, induction hob with extractor, an upright fridge, under counter freezer and dishwasher. A large walk in larder and separate utility room complete this impressive arrangement. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a sitting room with open fireplace, a separate dining room and recently constructed conservatory with electric under floor heating, overlooking the garden.
To the first floor are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a recently updated en-suite shower room. The main family bathroom has also been recently updated with a white suite and shower over the bath.
Externally, the property forms part of a small enclave of detached homes, offering a family friendly environment whilst within a short walk of the station. Off street parking is available to the front of a double garage, with part walled gardens laid predominantly to lawn. Gated access opens into a generous area at the side which in turn opens to the lovely mature gardens at the rear. The garden is laid predominately to lawn with a number of mature trees and shrubs and a large terrace directly to the rear of the kitchen, providing the perfect area for entertaining.
In our opinion this is a perfect family home located within a highly sought after village with excellent schools and access to London in under 40 minutes.