- A very stylish two bedroom apartment within a picturesque market town
- London Marylebone in 37 minutes
- Fabulous open plan sitting/dining room extending to 20'
- Generous south facing balcony with views of The Chilterns
- Well appointed gloss kitchen with a range of integrated Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with shower
- Private off street parking
- Highly sought after development with an internal lift
- Gas fired under floor heating
- Beautifully presented throughout
A stylish apartment enjoying a lovely south facing balcony with
outstanding views of The Chilterns.
Ideally positioned within this picturesque market town, offering excellent connections to London and Oxford, this contemporary apartment forms part of an exclusive development constructed by Rectory Homes Ltd in 2015. The apartment offers beautifully presented open plan accommodation, enjoys the benefit of private parking and whilst just a short stroll to the picturesque town centre, the property enjoys far reaching views over countryside.
Internally, you are welcomed into a generous entrance hall with a telephone entry system, with access to all accommodation. A spectacular open plan reception extends to 20’ in length, comprising a sitting room with glazed doors on to the terrace, a dining area and a stunning kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of Bosch appliances, including an electric oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The magnificent master bedroom suite has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The en-suite shower features Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary ware and is well appointed with a shower, basin and WC with concealed cistern. To complete the accommodation there is a generous guest bedroom or study with built in wardrobe and a separate well appointed bathroom.
Situated on the first floor the property has the convenience of a modern lift for direct access, in addition to the standard stair well. Outside, Alexander House is situated within attractive landscaped grounds and 60 includes a private parking space with further allocated visitors spaces, a cycle store and bin store.
In our opinion this is a very unique opportunity to acquire such a stylish and substantial apartment within the town, complete with balcony, lift access and private parking for two cars, all within easy access of London & Oxford.