- Stylish apartment living within a picturesque market town
- A second floor one bedroom apartment with a glazed balcony
- Entrance hall with telephone entry system
- Contemporary kitchen with high gloss units and a range of integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Double bedroom with wardrobe
- Well appointed bathroom
- Beautifully landscaped communal gardens with bike store
- Private parking and further guests parking
- Access to Haddenham & Thame parkway for connection into London Marylebone (in approx 37 minutes)
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Investment opportunity
A stylish one bedroom apartment with a balcony, located within a picturesque market town providing access to London Marylebone (37 minutes)
Latimer House is a stunning collection of 44 one and two bedroom apartments situated within the unique Latimer Place development in Thame, a historic market town in Oxfordshire. Just 14 miles east of the city of Oxford with its world famous university, Thame offers excellent road and rail transport links, being close to the M40 and just a 37 minute train journey from London.
The accommodation within each apartment is finished to a high specification with a contemporary style, 31 Latimer House is a sleek apartment within this stylish development, providing a double bedroom, a generous entrance hall and an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with glazed doors opening to a small ‘Juliet’ balcony. Of particular note is the modern open plan kitchen/living room fitted with a range of base and eye level cupboard and drawer units and finished in a beige high gloss. A range of Bosch appliances are fitted and include an electric oven, hob and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. A utility cupboard provides plumbing for a washing machine. The living room extends from the kitchen and has a single set of double height doors plus double height windows. The room is fitted with an Elka V-Groove laminate floor that also extends into the kitchen and entrance hall. The bedroom is light and airy, enjoying fitted wardrobes and glazed doors open to a balcony terrace overlooking the communal grounds.
Outside, ample visitors parking is located to the front of the development and the apartment benefits from a designated private parking space at the rear. Communal gardens are located to the rear of Latimer House and are laid predominately to lawn with flower and shrub borders. A communal bin store and cycle shed are also situated at the rear.
This luxury apartment also offers the opportunity to increase your property portfolio with other similar plots attracting yields approaching 5.5% per