- A stunning development by Rectory homes within the heart of this picturesque village
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 17' open plan living/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Additional first floor study/work room measuring 8'7 x 6'9
- Off street parking and garage
- Exacting standards throughout
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Highly sought after village with a reputable school.
- Government help to buy scheme available
*COVID-19 UPDATE - VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT* - TWO BEDROOMS PLUS FIRST FLOOR STUDY/WORK ROOM.
A lovely cottage style home with two bedrooms and an additional first floor study/work room measuring 8'7 x 6'9 making this a truly useable extra room in the house. Mortimer Fields offers the epitome of elegance and charm with some units looking over a stunning meadow with panoramic views. Each property has been carefully designed, with attractive exteriors, using a mixture of stone, render, brick and timber cladding. From the moment you step inside you will easily recognise the Rectory Difference including stylish contemporary kitchens with a range of integrated appliances, luxurious bathroom suites and under floor heating to the ground floor. As you ascend to the first floor you will be struck by the spacious and airy feel a Rectory Home provides with generous bedrooms and plenty of windows to afford residents an abundance of natural light. Each master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and built in wardrobes. Government Help to Buy scheme available with this plot.