- A stunning development by Rectory homes within the heart of this picturesque village
- Outstanding open plan Kitchen/Family room
- 21' open plan living room & separate dining room/study
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms & Family bathroom
- Off street parking and double garage
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- Exacting standards throughout
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Highly sought after village with a reputable school.
*COVID-19 UPDATE - VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT*
The Oakley at Mortimer Fields, Long Crendon - The stunning Kitchen/Family Room is at the heart of this fabulous 4 bedroom detached house. This large open-plan room has bi-fold and French doors out to the rear garden and access to the garage via the Utility Room. The ground floor also benefits from a large living room, separate dining room/study and WC. To the first floor there is a large Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a En Suite shower room. Bedroom 2 also benefits from an en suite whilst the remaining two bedrooms are serviced by a large family Bathroom. Externally, there is a double garage, driveway parking and a rear garden. Mortimer Fields offers the epitome of elegance and charm with mix of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes. The development offers breathtaking views all the way to the Chiltern Hills. Each property has been carefully designed, with attractive exteriors, usign a mixture of stone, render brick and timber cladding. From the moment you step inside you will easily recognise the Rectory Difference. Long Crendon is a quaint English village steeped in history and surrounded by the patchwork fields of Buckinghamshire. The neighbouring town of Thame offers plenty of opportunity for shopping and leisure.