- A four bedroom detached family home forming part of a popular mature development
- Large open plan living/dining room and extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Mature corner plot with potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Only a short walk from the outstanding village primary school
- Highly sought after village conveniently located for the station (London Marylebone just 37 mins)
- No onward chain
39 Elm Trees is a spacious four bedroom detached family home constructed from traditional brick elevations under a tiled roof, forming part of a popular residential development located in the heart of Long Crendon village, just a short walk from the reputable primary school. On entering the property a large entrance hall with cloakroom leads to all principle receptions including a spacious 18’ living room which in turn opens onto a dining room with sliding patio doors leading to the rear terrace and gardens. The extended kitchen/breakfast room is located to the rear of the house and is fitted with a good range of base and wall units with integrated appliances. On the first floor the master bedroom is served by an en-suite shower room and the remaining three double bedrooms have access to a modern bathroom. Externally the property has the benefit of mature gardens to both front, rear and side aspects providing potential (subject to the usual planning consent) to extend the property.
In our opinion this is a unique opportunity to acquire a mature family home, located within one of the most family friendly areas of this picturesque village, just a short walk to the local school and within walking distance of the many amenities on offer.