- A stunning three bedroom detached period cottage in a beautiful setting
- Extended in more recent years to now offer a lovely modern interior
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with adjoining family room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Many period features including beams and a stunning inglenook fireplace.
- Highly sought after village conveniently located for the station
Lavender Cottage is a beautiful home that has been comprehensively refurbished and extended by the current owner, combining a stunning combination of original features, with a twist of modern day living. Of particular note is the fabulous split level contemporary kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of bespoke painted timber units including integrated appliances with stone worktops and featuring a part vaulted dining area with bi-fold doors opening on to the garden. The kitchen is served by a useful utility/cloakroom and inner hall which in turn opens onto a stunning 24’ living room cleverly zoned into two distinct seating areas. This beautiful room features an inglenook fireplace, painted ceiling timbers and a herringbone timber floor. Ground floor living continues with a useful study overlooking the garden and a family room located just off the dining area. To the first floor, the property now features a lovely master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms including handmade bespoke wardrobes to bedroom two and a very well appointed family bathroom suite with polished limestone tiles.
Externally the cottage is approached along a private drive with parking for a number of vehicles. Double timber gates open onto a walled garden which is laid mainly to lawn with mature trees, flower and shrub borders and features a raised timber deck providing a beautiful setting for alfresco dining. The garden also includes two timber storage sheds and a greenhouse.