- An extended four bedroom family home with a substantial formal garden
- A wonderful position within the heart of the town, close to the Cuttlebrook nature reserve and Phoenix Trail
- Just a short stroll to the town centre
- 21' kitchen/dining room recently updated by Ridgeway kitchens
- Sitting room, dining room and conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ample parking and detached garage
- London Marylebone in just 37 minutes
- Beautiful 80' garden
Full property details and floor plan to follow.
Ideally positioned within a short walk of the picturesque town centre and just a stones throw from the Cuttlebrook nature reserve and Phoenix trail, this is a much improved and extended four bedroom family home, enjoying a substantial mature garden.
Extended and refurbished in recent years, this generous family home enjoys an extended 21' kitchen/breakfast room recently re-fitted by Ridgeway kitchens and enjoying views of the fabulous gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of Siemens appliances including a double electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a wine fridge.
Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a sitting room, a separate dining room, a conservatory, with a cloakroom and utility area accessed from the kitchen.
To the first floor are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms all served by a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is very well situated in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac offering generous off street parking to the front. A detached garage is set back from the driveway and recently updated with an electric door, with further personnel door opening to the garden.
The fabulous mature garden is a particular attribute of this family home, extending to approximately 80' in length and enjoying a sunny Southerly aspect. A paved terrace is positioned directly to the rear of the property providing an ideal position for entertaining.