- A fabulous four bedroom detached home with a self contained studio
- Wonderful village location overlooking a small green to the front and farmland to the rear
- Stylish open plan kitchen/dining/family room opening to the garden
- Well equipped kitchen with an island unit and integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing area and a substantial en-suite
- Large driveway for off street parking and detached double garage
- Generous landscaped gardens
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Oxfordshire village close to the market town of Thame and offering good connections to M40 for London
- London Marylebone in 37 minutes
An exceptional four bedroom detached family home enjoying an elevated position overlooking an open green, with views over farmland to the rear.
Constructed in 2020, Blackthorn Rise is a superb development by Croudace homes, constructed around a green within the pretty Oxfordshire village of Tetsworth. The property extends to an impressive 2,000 sq.ft and offers a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family room opening to the garden and a self contained studio over the double garage, comprising bedroom/living room, kitchen and shower room.
Internally, the property enjoys beautifully presented accommodation arranged over two floors and particular mention is made of the stylish open plan kitchen, fitted with a range of contemporary units with a white quartz work surface. A generous island unit provides an area for entertaining and the kitchen is fitted with a number of appliances including an AEG double oven, a dishwasher, a Zanussi larder style refrigerator with mirrored freezer. A separate utility room has further cupboard units with a Samsung washing machine and tumble dryer. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a formal sitting room overlooking the green, a study and cloakroom.
To the first floor, a generous landing provides access to four generous bedrooms including a master bedroom with a range of wardrobes and a very generous en-suite bathroom, with a separate shower.
Outside, the property is approached via a private driveway, comfortably providing parking for 4-5 vehicles to the front of a double garage. A studio is located above the garage, complete with a kitchen/living/bedroom and a modern shower room below. To the rear, the garden has been professionally landscaped and laid predominantly to lawn with a mixture of herbaceous borders. A large paved terrace provides an ideal area for entertaining.
This wonderful home offers exceptional accommodation presented to the highest standards, together in a stunning position within an attractive Oxfordshire village, offering excellent connections to Oxford & London. London Marylebone in just 37 minutes from Haddenham & Thame parkway.