- A generous three bedroom detached bungalow located within a highly sought after village
- Stunning location within a quiet 'no-through' lane overlooking the church
- Ample off street parking to the front
- Private rear garden with substantial outbuilding
- 22' sitting room overlooking Church lane
- Recently updated kitchen, opening to dining room
- Modern conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Attractive Oxfordshire village with a thriving community
- Within walking distance to the market town of Thame
- London Marylebone in just 37 minutes
An adaptable three bedroom detached bungalow enjoying a picturesque village setting within Church Lane.
Enjoying a beautiful position with views towards the village church to the front and adjoining open countryside to the rear, 2 Church Lane is a most unique detached bungalow located within the much sought after village of Towersey just a short distance from the thriving market town of Thame.
Originally constructed within the 1960’s this generous bungalow has been extended in more recent years and particular mention is made of the bespoke conservatory recently constructed to the rear, enjoying views over the garden. The property is approached via the entrance hall, opening to a generous sitting room extending to 22’ in length and enjoying a pleasant outlook of the village church. The kitchen/dining room has been recently updated and fitted with a range of base and eye level cupboard and drawer units. Fitted appliances include a ‘Neff’ double oven with ceramic hob and a dishwasher. The bungalow enjoys three bedrooms, comprising a large master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms are located at the front and rear of the bungalow and a bathroom is located between bedroom one and bedroom three.
Outside, the property is well set back from the lane offering a large driveway for ample vehicles, with side access available to the rear. The rear garden is completely private and extends to approximately 45’ in length, with a timber constructed outbuilding to the rear boundary. The garden is laid predominately to lawn with a range of mature trees and flower borders. A large paved terrace provides a lovely position for entertaining. Located within this picturesque Oxfordshire village, 2 Church Lane is ideally positioned enjoying privacy yet close to the Phoenix trail connecting you with Thame and just a short drive from the M40 and Haddenham & Thame Parkway for access into London.