- A recently extended and re-designed five bedroom detached family home enjoying wonderful views over the Cuttlebrook nature reserve
- Highly sought after location within a short walk of the town centre
- Generous rear garden extending to approximately 100' and adjoining the attractive nature reserve
- 29' open plan kitchen/breakfast room, opening to a separate family room
- Sitting room
- Large Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Four further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Substantial area of off street parking
- Just a short stroll to the reputable Lord Williams's School
- Excellent access to Haddenham & Thame Parkway providing connections to London in under 40 minutes
A substantial five bedroom detached family home, occupying a generous mature plot, overlooking the town’s nature reserve.
This generous five bedroom detached family home was originally constructed in the late 1960’s, forming part of this highly sought after development known as ‘Chiltern Vale’. Located on the fringe of the development, 18 Hazel Avenue is positioned within a short walk of the town centre but also offers a unique position adjoining the town’s Cuttlebrook nature reserve, offering wonderful views. In addition, the property has a very generous plot with gardens extending to 100’ in length.
Internally, 18 Hazel Avenue has been extended in more recent years to provide substantial accommodation extending to 2225 sq.ft, this includes five bedrooms and two/three receptions rooms, with a wonderful open plan kitchen/breakfast room extending to almost 30’ in length and opening to the lovely rear gardens. The kitchen is very much the hub of the house, off of which is a family room with a fireplace housing a gas flame fire. The formal living room is located to the front and extends to 18’ in length.
To the first floor are five bedrooms and particular mention is made of the master bedroom suite, extending to almost 20’ and benefiting from a dressing area and a large en-suite bathroom. Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the arrangement of the first floor.
Externally the property is set well back from the road providing parking for ample vehicles and a shingle driveway has been recently re-surfaced. Two personnel gates are located at each side of the property and open to the formal gardens which are located at the side of the property. The family garden extends to almost 100’ in length and adjoins The Cuttlebrook Nature Reserve providing wonderful unspoilt views. The garden is laid predominantly to lawn and completely enclosed with mature hedging and timber panel fencing. A generous stone paved terrace provides a secluded position for entertaining and summer dining.
This wonderful family house offers a very unique opportunity to acquire a substantial home within a quiet and well established residential street, offering direct views of the picturesque Cuttlebrook nature reserve and within a short walk of the historic town centre