- An individual five bedroom detached contemporary home, located on the outskirts of Long Crendon village with outstanding views
- Generous gardens offering an excellent degree of privacy
- Substantial parking behind electric gates
- Stunning 25' open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Close to Haddenham & Thame Parkway for access into London Marylebone (just 37 minutes)
- Well located for school catchments
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, shower room and balcony with outstanding views
- Detached double garage, with bedroom suite above
- Highly sought after location
- In excess of 3000 sqft of living space
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a substantial, contemporary house (in excess of 3000 sq.ft of living space) offering a private and secluded setting with outstanding rural views.
Located within a picturesque rural hamlet on the fringe of Long Crendon village is Treetops, a magnificent modern house constructed in 2011 to exacting standards by a local builder of repute. The property has the most wonderful far reaching views over adjoining farmland and countryside beyond, whilst offering a private plot behind large electric gates. Internally the finishing touches have been designed and inspired by the current owner to provide a stylish presentation throughout, whilst the construction has been completed to a high standard including underfloor heating to ground and first floors with individual heating controls to each room, solid floors to the first floor ensure optimal sound proofing. Particular mention is made of the stunning 25’ open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with bi-fold doors directly onto a generous garden terrace. The kitchen is fitted with a range of gloss units and Italian marble work surfaces, a range of appliances include a Rangemaster with induction hob, wine cooler, dishwasher, refrigerator and a Siemens microwave. A large island with stone work surfaces provide a wonderful sociable area, which in turn flows into a comfortable sitting area. A formal Drawing room has an impressive wood burning stove within a large brick fireplace and bi-fold doors open to the garden terrace. To the first floor are four double bedrooms and three bathrooms, the master suite enjoys doors out to a balcony providing far reaching rural views; with a further dressing room and a large en-suite bathroom. The first floor also enjoys a lovely guest suite and two further double bedrooms served by a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed through electric timber gates in to a large paved driveway providing substantial parking for ample vehicles. To the front of the property is a large detached double garage with electric door, while a rear staircase provides access to a generous self contained bedroom suite, offering potential for a private tenancy or small annexe. The formal gardens encompass the property with a generous area laid to lawn at the side, with some planting and mature hedging providing privacy. A large paved terrace provides a perfect position for summer entertaining, enjoying a lovely outlook over farmland, with further views beyond.