- A beautiful five bedroom detached family home located in the desirable village of Dinton
- Separate dual aspect dining room
- Dual aspect living room with a wood burning stove with doors leading out onto the rear garden
- Stunning open plan kitchen breakfast room fully fitted kitchen with silestone work surfaces integrated appliances including, dishwasher, ovens, combi microwave, fridge freezer and wine chiller
- Separate utility room and walk in larder
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have the benefit of en-suites
- Double garage set behind a wooden gate
FOUR BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED HOMES AFFORDING
SPECTACULAR DESIGN AND LUXURY. PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE.
This impressive five bedroom detached home is tucked away on a private road, finished throughout to Rectory’s exacting standards, ensuring only the highest quality and locally-sourced materials are used.
Complimenting the surrounding village, there are a mixture of
exterior finishes from brick to stone, as you walk through the door, you are sure to notice the subtle use of solid hardwood, from the handrails and newel posts (plots 1 and 2) on the
staircase. All kitchens and bathrooms have been selected
by our interior designers, so you can be assured that they
are finished in style.
Each home flows nicely from the front door to the rear garden through either beautiful bi-fold doors or high quality french doors, both afford the living space plenty of natural light and
an airy feel. Every master bedroom benefits from an en-suite,
with built-in wardrobes.
All homes are created with meticulous attention to detail, comprising of carefully selected specification, including stylish, contemporary kitchens with a range of integrated appliances, luxurious bathroom suites and underfloor heating to
the ground floor.
THE RECTORY DIFFERENCE AS STANDARD
Only properties in prime locations.
The elevations are full of character and sit well within the local environment.
Mored time is spent than the average developer on the materials to ensure the quality, plus we do not have all the same house types.
The specification is higher than most as everything is included as standard and not an upgrade, such as
Underfloor heating to the ground floor
Ceramic flooring to kitchen and bathrooms
Oak newel posts and handrails
wood burning stove.
Excellent selection of kitchen cabinets making the use of all the space to maximize storage
Silestone work tops
Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
Shower and bath in en-suites where space permits
Solid core internal doors
We are passionate about what we do