- A four bedroom detached family home in need of updating
- A generous corner plot offering complete privacy
- Generous formal gardens adjoining a small area of woodland
- Extended to the rear providing a kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting/dining room, separate family room
- Ample off street parking
- Highly sought after location within a short walk of Haddenham & Thame parkway
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- fabulous scope to improve
An extended four bedroom detached family home, enjoying a private position within a small cul-de-sac just a short walk from the railway station.
Long Furlong is a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac ideally positioned within the heart of this highly sought after village with highly reputable schools and the railway station for connections into London & Oxford.
Number twenty five is ideally positioned at the end of this small development of detached homes, enjoying a peaceful and private setting whilst enjoying a generous corner plot. Originally constructed during the 1960’s, the property has been extended in more recent years to provide a larger kitchen/breakfast room at the rear and an additional reception room. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a separate entrance hall, a cloakroom and an impressive 25’ sitting/dining room. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a bathroom. * Agents note: there is potential to create a master/bedroom five with bathroom over the garage (S.T.P)
Outside, the property is set back within it’s generous plot offering lovely mature gardens to both the front and rear, with good off street parking for ample vehicles, as well as a garage extending to 17’. The rear gardens are a particular attribute of this home, laid predominantly to lawn with a mixture of flower and shrub borders and mature trees. The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and adjoins a small area of woodland at the rear.
This lovely family home provides a unique opportunity to acquire a detached property within a generous plot, with scope for extending. The location is tucked away within a small development ideally situated for village life and commuting into the city.