Purser Crescent, Thame
- A substantial five bedroom detached family home with outstanding views
- Ideally positioned within a small enclave on the edge of a popular development
- Far reaching views over Thame park and The Chiltern hills
- Outstanding open plan kitchen/dining/family room extending to 35'
- Substantial gardens, recently landscaped to providing a wonderful entertaining space
- Five bedrooms including a luxurious master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room
- Off street parking for several vehicles and detached double garage
- Connecting walks to the Phoenix trail
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Within catchment of John Hampden primary school
A substantial five bedroom detached family home enjoying a wonderful position on the edge of a ‘Family Friendly’ development with breathtaking views over open countryside.Purser Crescent is a select enclave of impressive detached homes bordering this modern development constricted by Persimmon homes approximately two years ago. This generous five bedroom detached home offers a fabulous plot with a recently landscaped garden extending to 73’ and perfectly situated offering direct views over protected countryside and the beautiful Chilterns Hills. Thame is a highly sought after and picturesque market town, ideally positioned for access to the M40 and Haddenham & Thame Parkway for a comprehensive service into London Marylebone (under 40 mins). Within the town this development has immediate footpaths linking to the popular Phoenix trail and within catchment of the highly regarded John Hampden primary school. Internally the property enjoys well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, particular mention is made of the substantial open plan kitchen/dining/family room, extending to 35’ in length with twin glazed doors overlooking the recently landscaped rear garden. The kitchen itself is fitted with a comprehensive range of gloss cupboard and drawer units with composite stone work surfaces. A range of integrated Electrolux appliances include a dishwasher, double oven and gas hob. A separate utility room is accessed from the kitchen with further storage, cupboards, a basin, space for appliances and external access to the garden. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes an impressive reception hall, serving a generous sitting room extending to 21’ and a separate family/playroom, both receptions enjoying bay windows and a delightful outlook. To the first floor are five double bedrooms including the most luxurious master bedroom suite, with walk in dressing room with a view and a large en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The ma
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3SY