- A beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow, ideally located within a short walk of the town centre
- A very stylish open plan interior
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently designed and constructed garden room with underfloor heating
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Well appointed family bathroom
- Substantial area of off street parking
- Close to bus stops connecting to Oxford and the station for London Marylebone (under forty minutes)
- Highly sought after location within the attractive Oxford Road
- Fitted floor coverings and blinds
- Private South facing garden
A lovely two bedroom detached bungalow, offering a stylish
contemporary interior and located within a short walk of the town centre.
Ideally located within the highly sought after Oxford Road, just a short walk from the thriving and historic town centre of Thame, The Potting Shed is a most unique single storey property constructed to exacting standards just five years ago.
The Potting Shed offers a delightful contemporary interior, with high standards of fixtures and fittings including a solid oak floor to the principle reception room and hand made fitted blinds throughout. Of particular note is the recently constructed garden room, designed and installed by a reputable Thame based company to provide a stunning glazed room with underfloor heating and connecting to the existing layout. The property also features a bright and airy open plan reception which incorporates a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar with storage. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a free standing under counter freezer.
There are two double bedrooms, including a lovely double bedroom overlooking the rear garden and a second double bedroom/study to the front. The bedrooms are served by a well appointed bathroom suite fitted with a modern white suite including a recently fitted shower. Externally the bungalow is set well back from the road with a block paved driveway offering extensive off street parking for 4-5 vehicles, the remainder of the front is enclosed by a dwarf retaining wall with some attractive planting. To the rear is a secluded south facing garden laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub beds. An extended paved terrace offers the perfect position for entertaining.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire an individual detached bungalow, ideally located within a short walk of the town centre and bus stops connecting you to Oxford and the railway station for fast track connections to London Marylebone (under 40 minutes)