- An individual five/six bedroom detached village home, ideally situated within a short walk of the reputable school
- Substantial off street parking for ample vehicles
- Sitting room overlooking the rear garden
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Dining room
- Ground floor bedroom suite with modern wet room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Generous mature gardens encompassing the house, offering a good degree of privacy
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- Highly sought after village with a fabulous school
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
An individual five/six bedroom detached village house, enjoying a private position within a short walk of the reputable village school.
Conveniently positioned at the end of a long private driveway, within the heart of this picturesque Buckinghamshire village, 25 Chilton Road is a very generous five/six bedroom detached family home wonderfully positioned just a short walk from the reputable village school.
Internally the property has generous accommodation arranged over two floors and in more recent the current owners have created a ground floor bedroom suite, ideal for an elderly relative or a live in Au Pair. To the rear of the property is a modern kitchen/breakfast room, recently re-fitted with a range of modern cream fronted shaker style units with laminate timber work surfaces. Integrated appliances include a stainless steel electric double oven and hob, a fridge freezer and dishwasher. Further accommodation includes a large entrance hall, a formal dining room and a light dual aspect sitting room. To the first floor are five bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is well set back from the road and accessed by a five bar gate opening to a substantial area of off street parking for ample vehicles. The front is also laid to lawn with a mixture of mature flowering borders with
access opening to the rear garden. The garden is laid predominately to lawn with a recently constructed terrace at the rear providing a secluded position for entertaining. The gardens are completely enclosed and offer a sunny south-westerly aspect.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this substantial and individual family home, offering flexible accommodation whilst ideally positioned within a short walk of the highly regarded primary school. Long Crendon is also
perfectly situated for good connections to London Marylebone in under 40 minutes.