- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PERIOD GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE WITH A CONTEMPORARY TWIST
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TWO BATHROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOTH A LOVELY COUNTRY PUB AND THE RAILWAY STATION
- CHARM AND LIGHT THROUGHOUT
- SET BACK FROM THE ROAD WITH A GATED ACCESS AND HAS DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
A beautifully presented period grade II listed home with a contemporary twist. The stunning former cruck barn is now an outstanding living room with a mezzanine which provides an ideal reading space In the later Georgian/Victorian additions to this home, you will find a sitting room with open fireplace, a study and a quite lovely recently fitted kitchen/dining space with granite worktops and a central island. There are bi-folding doors leading out onto the extensive terrace. What a lovely space to entertain. There is also a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor the principal bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The remainder of the first floor comprises two further double bedrooms and a family shower room. This charming home is set back from the road by some distance and enjoys a westerly rear garden. What a gem!