- Character period farmhouse set in the conservation area of the village
- Over 2400 sqft of living space with scope to remodel (Subject to planning consent)
- Mature walled gardens, double garage and outbuildings
- Many period features including open fireplaces, exposed timbers and stone/brick elevations
- Walking distance from Haddenham & Thame Parkway for access into London, Oxford & Birmingham
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial period family home constructed from stone, brick and rendered elevations under a clay tiled roof believed to date back in parts to the early seventeenth century. In the late 1980’s the property had been separated into two homes but recently has been reinstated to a single dwelling offering spacious family accommodation set out over two floors. On entering the property ground floor accommodation includes a substantial reception hall, two principle reception rooms including a family room with a beautiful stone fireplace (historically used as a Quaker meeting house where marriages were performed), kitchen/dining room, large utility room, cellar and a timber framed glazed porch overlooking the garden. First floor accommodation is accessed from two separate staircases and includes three double bedrooms and a large single bedroom served by a bathroom in each wing. A further staircase provides access to a 25’ attic room with beautiful exposed timbers and a window. The Hollies Farmhouse is approached via Ricketts Close providing access to a private drive for up to four vehicles and a detached double garage. The gardens are a particular feature of the property being enclose mainly by Wychert and natural stone walls. The gardens are laid mainly to lawn with flower & shrub borders.