- Stunning contemporary home within gardens and grounds of 1.5 acres
- Wonderful location within a short walk of Thame town centre
- Recently re-designed and constructed to form a very stylish home
- Magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room extending to 30'
- Bi-fold doors opening directly onto the rear gaden
- magnificent master bedroom suite with dressing room, shower room and lovely views
- Separate utility and boot room
- Ample off street parking for ample vehicles
- Double garage with electrically operated door, also opening to the rear garden
- Outstanding formal gardens and paddock land extending to 1.5 acres
- Highly sought after location close to the picturesque town centre
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
A beautifully designed contemporary family home, within glorious formal gardens and grounds approaching 1.5 acres.
Meadowgate is a significant and very stylish contemporary home enjoying an enviable location within a short walk of the pretty town centre all within substantial and landscaped grounds.
Originally constructed during the 1980’s this beautifully presented house has been completely re-designed to provide modern and stylish open plan living, whilst thoroughly renovated to exacting standards and extended to provide accommodation and garaging extending to 3,000 sq.ft. Internally and of
particular note is the stunning open plan principal reception room, located to the rear of the house with bi-fold doors opening out to the contemporary garden terrace with direct views of the garden. The kitchen is fitted in stylish white units with a cream granite work surfaces. A substantial island also incorporates a number of natural wood drawer units with granite work tops providing a bistro bar. The kitchen has a host of integrated ‘Siemens’ appliances, including four electric ovens, an induction hob with extractor over a larder fridge, a further fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a family room with wood burning stove, a separate utility and cloakroom, a wet room and a boot room with seating and hand made storage cupboards. To the first floor are four generous bedrooms including a spectacular master bedroom suite extending to 23’ with breathtaking views of the grounds. Glazed sliding doors with a Juliette balcony extend the entire width of the room and a large dressing room, sitting area and shower room complete the suite. Further bedrooms include a large guest bedroom with wonderful views, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower. Outside, ample parking for 4-5 vehicles is available to the front and a electric garage door opens to provide further off street parking to the rear. Stunning gardens and grounds extend to approx 1.5 acres, with recently landscaped formal gardens flowing from the rear of the house. A substantial terrace provides an ideal area for entertaining, with a modern brick built seating area and corresponding water feature.
This incredible house is a one-off opportunity to acquire such a well appointed and substantial property within the very heart of this historic market town, yet enjoying gardens and grounds extending to 1.5 acres.