- A beautiful five bedroom detached family home offering exceptional accommodation
- Glorious formal grounds approaching 0.50 acres.
- Highly sought after village location
- Renovated, extended and updated to an exceptionally high standard
- Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room extending to 29' in length
- Drawing room with wood burning stove
- Study and formal dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom suite
- Recently re-fitted contemporary wet room and separate bathroom
- Detached double garage with playroom/office above
- Ample off street parking and manicured gardens to the front
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
A simply outstanding five bedroom detached family home, enjoying private formal grounds extending to approximately 0.50 acres.
Mayfield, Long Crendon offers an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful family home originally constructed during the 1940’s, with many original features, whilst extended and completely re-modelled to provide elegant family living.
The property invites you initially into a lovely glazed reception hall, flooded with natural light and overlooking the front garden, internal doors provide access to the study, drawing room, dining room, cloakroom and the kitchen/breakfast room. Of particular note is the magnificent kitchen, recently re-fitted to provide a stunning and well equipped room comprising a comprehensive range of white gloss units, with a generous L-shaped granite island. Integrated appliances by ‘Miele’ include a larder fridge, a freezer, an induction hob with extractor over, an inset double oven and dishwasher. The kitchen flows wonderfully into a dining area, extending in total to 29’. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a drawing room fitted with an oak floor and enjoying a wood burning stove, a study/playroom, a utility and cloakroom and a formal dining room. To the first floor, original ship timbers provide a lovely feature staircase extending into a very generous and part galleried landing. Five bedroom form the first floor, including a master bedroom suite overlooking the rear gardens, a guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a recently re-fitted wet room finished to exacting standards. Externally, twin gates open into a substantial gravel drive way providing parking for ample vehicles, the remainder laid to lawn with a number of mature shrubs and trees. A detached double garage is set adjacent to the property with an external staircase providing access to the first floor playroom. The ‘West’ facing rear gardens are stunning and laid predominantly to lawn, extending to approximately 120’ in length and providing a good degree of privacy. A large paved terrace is located off of the kitchen providing the perfect setting for entertaining and “Al-fresco’ dining.
Mayfield is arguably one of the finest family homes within this quintessential Buckinghamshire village complete with an outstanding school, whilst perfectly positioned for fast track connections to London Marylebone 37 minutes and London Heathrow just 35 miles.