- A FINE PERIOD HOME WITH SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- PERFECT HOME FOR PARENTS TO JOIN YOU IN PRIVATE QUARTERS
- FIVE/SIX BEDROOMS WITH THREE BATHROOMS
- PERFECT HOME TO ENTERTAIN BOTH INSIDE AND OUT
- STUNNING VAULTED GARDEN ROOM
- QUALITY FINISHES THROUGHOUT
- GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
This fine town home is tucked behind attractive brickwork pillars and has well-proportioned accommodation with a host of retained period features.
A good size entrance hall with cloakroom leads to a huge sitting room with inglenook fireplace, a dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Double doors from the kitchen open onto a 25’ family room overlooking the garden with a stunning vaulted ceiling and door to a separate study
The dining room opens onto a playroom and onto a further secondary utility room, these rooms with annex potential.
On the first floor there is a principal suite with vaulted ceiling, shower room and dressing area and a guest suite at the opposite end of the house also has its own shower room. Three further bedrooms are served by a beautiful family bathroom.
Outside there is a lovely sheltered patio for outside dining and all overlooking well-tended lawned gardens.
To the front is a wide shared driveway with plenty of space for parking for a number of vehicles.