- A superb Edwardian family home located within a picturesque Buckinghamshire village
- Magnificent 37' open plan kitchen/dining extending into a bespoke orangery
- Living room, family room, study
- Self contained annexe with bedroom, kitchen and shower room (scope for a holiday let)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom
- Gated off street parking for ample vehicles
- Mature rear garden with a recently constructed terrace
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- Highly sought after village with a public house, restaurant and reputable school
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Six bedrooms, four receptions, four bathrooms
A very generous detached Edwardian village home, enjoying lovely mature gardens and a superb kitchen/Orangery extension.
Nestled within the heart of a picturesque Buckinghamshire village, close to the many amenities on offer, Perryfield is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the village life, whilst just a short distance to the station for access into London Marylebone (under 40 minutes) via Haddenham & Thame Parkway.
Originally dating back to circa 1905 this substantial and adaptable family home has been extended and considerably improved by the current owners, with particular mention made to the wonderful open plan kitchen, flowing into a recently constructed Orangery, overlooking the garden and flooded with natural light. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a sitting room with open fireplace, a family room, a study and a utility room. In addition, the current owners have recently created a ground floor bedroom suite with kitchen and shower room, providing the platform for a self contained annexe or even a short term rental opportunity/Airbnb. To the first floor are five bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and a recently replaced family bathroom.
Outside, the property is located within the heart of the village and well set back from the road behind a secure five bar gate. A substantial area of off street parking is located to the front, providing ample parking for several vehicles, gated access to the side extends into the rear garden. The rear gardens are beautifully landscaped and offer a good degree of seclusion, a particular attribute of the garden is a magnificent raised terraced enclosed with a glazed balustrade. The gardens have been beautifully tended and have a mixture of shrubs and trees, including box hedging and pleached trees, the gardens are enclosed with a rustic post and rail fencing.
This stunning home offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautiful and substantial family home with excellent connections to London & Oxford, yet well positioned within the village next to lovely rural walks. With no onward chain, vacant possession is available immediately.