- FIVE BEDROOMS THREE BATHROOMS OVER TWO FLOORS
- BRILLIANT OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CHOICES RIGHT ON THE DOORSTEP INCLUDING HIKING, MOUNTAIN BIKING AND EVEN TREETOP ROPE TRAILS
- WENDOVER VILLAGE CENTRE WITHIN A STROLL OF AROUND 20 MINS
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMODATION WITH THREE RECEPTION SPACES CURRENTLY (scope to alter if required)
- GARAGE CARPORT AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
This house really has a good feeling about it. I think it’s a combination of the town house design and the close proximity of the terrific amenity of Wendover Woods. The layout is practical and adaptable with a good kitchen/ breakfast room backing on to a lovely dining room, teamed up with a study and a good sized sitting room with doors leading to the garden. The first floor offers three good bedrooms one of which is the principal and has a lovely ensuite and of course the family bathroom, whilst on the second floor, perfect for teenagers, you will find two further double bedrooms and a shower room. The views over to the woods is a little short of spectacular. Outside there is a carport, a garage and driveway parking. This extra storage space is invaluable to store bikes and such like as one thing we have found is that families are increasingly choosing this particular location for the lifestyle and activity choices, right on the doorstep. Orienteering, mountain biking, treetop rope trails and hiking are all available and there is even a large open picnic area complete with barbeque stands. If you would like to counter-balance your London commute with plenty of outdoors fresh air activity, this is the place for you.