- Individual detached cottage within exclusive gated development of only six dwellings
- Recently extended to create a stunning open plan kitchen/family room
- Enclosed Paddock ideal for pony or livestock
- Potential to enlarge (subject to current planning regulations)
- Ideally located for Oxford 10 Miles, Haddenham & Thame Parkway (Marylebone from 36 mins) 8.3 Miles, M40 Motorway (Junc 7) 5.5 Miles
- Beautifully presented throughout
An attractive contemporary home constructed of red brick elevations under a clay tiled roof set in a unique circular development designed to allow each house the benefit of outstanding views towards the neighbouring fields and beyond. On entering the development through electric oak gates, an impressive tree lined avenue opens onto a large circular driveway providing access to each home. To the front aspect the property enjoys extensive off street parking which in turn leads to an integral garage with personal door to the rear garden. On entering the house a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom provides access to the living room which features a stock brick fireplace with inset contemporary wood burning stove. The living room is partially open plan and opens onto a stunning kitchen/family room which has been fitted with a bespoke range painted timber units with integrated appliances and ‘Smeg’ range oven. This bright and airy room was extended approximately two years ago and features bi-fold doors leading to the rear terrace and a roof lantern. The first floor includes two double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom suite with separate shower over the bath. In addition, the current owner have planning permission to extend into the loft. Externally an of particular note are the grounds. Totalling some 2.8 acres the gardens have been divided into three distinct areas including a well stocked formal garden with large terrace, orchard and an enclosed paddock ideal for keeping livestock or a pony.
Cornflower Cottage also offers scope and undoubtedly has the plot to extend to the rear/side (subject to current planning regulations) to create a 3/4 bedroom house.