- A lovely two bedroom period cottage
- Ideally located within a short walk of the town centre
- Within catchment of the reputable John Hampden primary school
- 23' open plan kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Mature rear garden extending to 100' in length
- Scope for further improvement
- London Marylebone in 37 minutes from Haddenham & Thame parkway
A lovely two bedroom Victorian cottage located within walking distance of this picturesque market town.
Ideally positioned within this historic market town, just a short walk from the vibrant town centre and opposite the highly regarded John Hampden primary school, 44 Park Street offers a unique opportunity to acquire an attractive period cottage enjoying generous gardens, offering further scope to extend and improve.
Originally dating back to the 19th century, the property has in more recent years been extended to provide a generous ground floor layout, including an impressive 23’ open plan kitchen/dining room and a single storey utility room to the rear. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a cosy sitting room with a wood burning stove. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, this lovely Victorian cottage has a private garden, predominately laid to lawn and extending to almost 100’ in length. There is a timber storage shed to the rear with a potential vegetable plot beyond, extending to the rear of the boundary. A terrace is located to the rear of the house providing a private position for entertaining.
44 Park Street offers a very unique opportunity to purchase one of the few period houses with scope for further improvement and ideally located within a short walk of the town centre, John Hampden Primary School and The Elms park.