- A beautiful Grade II listed cottage situated within a quiet backwater
- Highly sought after village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently replaced kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room with open fireplcae
- London Marylebone in under 40 minutes
- Beautifully presented throughout
A beautiful Grade II listed cottage enjoying immaculate accommodation and situated within a picturesque location. The property consists of a recently refurbished kitchen with integrated appliances, including oven, washing machine and fridge, with a back door to the rear courtyard garden. The sitting room has solid oak flooring and a cosy open firehouse. To the first floor are two double bedrooms overlooking the front aspect, both re-fitted with French oak flooring and a bathroom with white bathroom suite with am overhead shower. In the rear garden, steps rise to a paved terrace and there is a garden shed. There is side access to the garden from the road. Parking on the road. Available immediately. Pets considered.